Menu

Dive Biology with BJU - What to buy?

Still weighing the decision b/t BJU or Apologia w/ Dive. If I go with BJU, does anyone know if I will need to buy the Teacher's Guide or just the student bk? Anything else besides the DIVe disc? Sorry if this has been asked a gazillion times. I searched and couldn't find and answer. TIA

Hi Shannon,

For the summer we are going through the BJU biology with the DIVE CD. I plan on her taking the CLEP test when she is done. So far I have not needed the teachers book, but I do have it. My daughter loves the BJU biology! She did like the Apologia. There is more information in the BJU then the Apologia. It is too long to write why, but we did use Apologia last year. I hope this helps. :) Kimberly

Hi Shannon,

For the summer we are going through the BJU biology with the DIVE CD. I plan on her taking the CLEP test when she is done. So far I have not needed the teachers book, but I do have it. My daughter loves the BJU biology! She did like the Apologia. There is more information in the BJU then the Apologia. It is too long to write why, but we did use Apologia last year. I hope this helps. :) Kimberly

Thank you. Can I ask which BJU edition you are using?

DD is using BJU 3rd ed. We don't need the TE. We use all the DIVE tests and worksheets and they provide the answers. The BJU text is excellent. DD regularly tells me about what she's reading, feels like she's learning a lot and really enjoys the course.