Menu

S/o on sin for WendyK

The idea of everybody being a sinner *is* sort of to wish people well. It was to say that we are no longer Jew and Gentile or us versus them, but all on equal footing. We are all sinners in need of redemption. This is not to try and influence you toward my religion, just to explain that it is not an insult.

The idea of everybody being a sinner *is* sort of to wish people well. It was to say that we are no longer Jew and Gentile or us versus them, but all on equal footing. We are all sinners in need of redemption. This is not to try and influence you toward my religion, just to explain that it is not an insult.

Thank you Mrs. Mungo. I thought about trying to elaborate on that, but I didn't want to get sucked into that thread.

Faith

:agree: Thank you. Like I said before, it's a state we all struggle against, a great equalizer.

LOL

I have a sense/feeling towards what is right or wrong (according to my own beliefs), but I don't attach judgement or punishment by a deity to it. KWIM?

edited...I LOLed because I had a silly thought about sinning and chocolate cake...

Well, for *Christians*, they generally that those feelings stem from God, whether you believe in Him or not. But, I am not one to claim that atheists have no morals.

Yes, well Christianity doesn't come with a personality transplant, which is unfortunate in some cases.

True.