Menu

There is some amazing stuff to be had at low prices. Why no buyers?

I don't buy used unless it is local and I can actually see the item. The reason starts with the fact that some of us are barely making ends meet. When we have extra, we can't afford to lose our money due to something not being what it was stated as or being scammed in some other way. If we buy new from the publisher or from someplace like Amazon or Barnes and Noble, we have a way of getting a refund or replacement. I have never bought on the boards and I probably won't.

I have been having the same problem. I went back and researched going prices for everything. Idk. I just know our income was cut so I need the money! Personally I check on here and homeschool classifieds first because I like to support other hs families. I buy a lot on here. I HAVE been getting tons of PMs from new posters on here wanting to buy things I post that I am in search of. Seriously-several a day. So I guess everyone is just looking for the same things as me! :lol:

I checked out your lists. The only thing that I would have needed was the SOTW stuff. But I finished my shopping last month. I think that alot of other people have finished shopping for this year as well. '

Yes, I did buy a bunch of books on this forum about a month ago :)

For me it's a timing issue. I usually look through the sale boards in May/early June. Really, though, I should look through more often for things I might need *eventually* :)