Menu

Buy furniture at Big Lots?

well, we have the Ashley "pleather" sofas. We got them on sale for like 250 each and they are three years old. Are they the best quality? No. BUT they are holding up to the wear and tear of my four wild ones. some of the cushions are slightly distorted due to wear we sit the most. I would buy them again due to the affordability.

If you are wanting them to last ten years, I would say pass and go with something like Broyhill or Lazyboy, etc.

eta: we got these ashley sofas from Big Lots.

I would consider it to be "good" quality - but not great. For the price of a new sofa at Big Lots, you might find a used one around the same price for a better quality brand. That was what we did -- we bought a sofa set in excellent condition off CL... it was great and it held up wonderful to the kids. We had to sell it after a year because of space, but when we sold it... we skimped out and bought a cheap futon, and about a year later it is falling apart so we are looking at replacing it again. :lol: