Menu

Anyone ever done 2 VP Self-Paced in 1 year?

stm4him

I was planning to do so over 18 months so that I could take advantage of the $99 offer. I purchased the OT and NT series, planning to start the NT in August (OT started in Feb.). But it takes quite a bit of time and diligence to get through the lessons on a timely basis.

If I'm calculating correctly, there are 5 lessons per unit and 32 units- so that's 32 weeks worth in just one class. As you progress through the lessons they are slightly longer in order to fit in the spiral review. If you want to skip a class you have to contact the administrator and ask that they mark it complete or your student won't be able to move forward. So you can't decide "Oh we know Joseph's story well enough, we're going to move ahead."

If your child was really independent and would do the class daily without any input from you, it might be doable. This is our first year to have a lesson that really has to be done on schedule and on a regular basis, so it has been a hard adjustment for me. ;)