Menu

Rhetorical question of the day...

So is this going to turn into the thread you reply to just to increase your post count LOL

?????

No. That's against board rules. I really meant that I am suddenly interested in responding to lots of threads as opposed to actually getting any planning done!

Now, if only I could get Pegasus to plan, and Pam (newlifemom) to implement using my curriculum and my Dc....hmmm....

That would sure free up significant time for board reading/posting!

Which programs are you trying to plan for? If it is anything I've used, I'd be happy to send you our plan.

That would sure free up significant time for board reading/posting!

Which programs are you trying to plan for? If it is anything I've used, I'd be happy to send you our plan.

Ummm....ummm, :blushing: that's just it...I don't even know b/c I am avoiding thinking about it.

I was *supposed* to be choosing books Ds & Dd will use for TOG, but I'm tired and this board is more relaxing. I appreciate the offer.

Really I need to get out the Latin flashcards and get Ds going, plan TOG and outline a rough plan of due dates for other subject areas.

Oh yes, and design the public speaking and leadership course I'm putting together for Ds using a variety of books I have on my shelves.

But, I'm just exhausted from a week of County Fair prep topped off with the 4H dog show this morning. Probably not a good idea for me to be planning or decision making considering my current mental state and energy (or lack of).

Why is it that I have an overwhelming desire to increase my post count every time I sit down to do some school planning? ....sigh........

I will ignore the board for planning. My increase in post count comes with the house needing cleaning.