Menu

TeA content--keeping things fun and exciting

Only works if you don't have a child co-sleeping with you. Also, that look like playing the game would take time. You know as in foreplay stuff. Yeah, no time for that in my house. It was either Jeff Foxworthy or Bill Engall who said you don't truly understand what a quickie until you become a parent. :lol:

Something simpler that we just did recently was Every Night for 1 Week (uh, marathon for us? LOL) and first we each separately wrote down on cards some things we wanted to do/try, etc. ahem--not just naming a TeA act, kwim? Then, every evening we drew 1 or 2 cards and that was the plan for the night! LOL We didn't draw the card RIGHT before bed so that we had time for any, uh, prep.

I thought it was fun to anticipate that every single night we'd have the same agenda. LOL We didn't get tired of it at all and we tend to laugh a lot (at our selves) anyhow! It was nice to make THAT a priority and to learn a little more about what one another likes. :D I got some naughty ideas from Cosmo--where else?? LOL

That looks like it could be fun! :D

One time many years ago, DH was coming home from a one month deployment. He said not to worry about picking him up because he'd have a co-worker drop him off. Which I though was great because it gave me the opportunity to do something that I'd read - cover the personal bits in post-it notes with hearts drawn on them so they he could uncover his heart's desire and greet him wearing nothing but the notes. When he called from the ship to let me know he was on his way home, I knew it would be about 20 minutes so I, ahem, "prepped" everything. I heard the front door open and DH called my name. I walked down the stairs wearing nothing but post-it notes over my personal lady bits to greet my husband-who had invited his friend from the ship and his wife in to meet me!!!!! :blushing::blushing::blushing:

To this day I still do not know their names or remember what they looked like. I think I have it blocked out just in case we are ever stationed with them again. And - DH is now required to let me know ahead of time if he'll be inviting someone to the house.

One time many years ago, DH was coming home from a one month deployment. He said not to worry about picking him up because he'd have a co-worker drop him off. Which I though was great because it gave me the opportunity to do something that I'd read - cover the personal bits in post-it notes with hearts drawn on them so they he could uncover his heart's desire and greet him wearing nothing but the notes. When he called from the ship to let me know he was on his way home, I knew it would be about 20 minutes so I, ahem, "prepped" everything. I heard the front door open and DH called my name. I walked down the stairs wearing nothing but post-it notes over my personal lady bits to greet my husband-who had invited his friend from the ship and his wife in to meet me!!!!! :blushing::blushing::blushing:

To this day I still do not know their names or remember what they looked like. I think I have it blocked out just in case we are ever stationed with them again. And - DH is now required to let me know ahead of time if he'll be inviting someone to the house.

This story is too awesome to let this thread die. ;)

OK, you win, hands down! :D

Spencer Gifts had a board game like this years ago. It was very creative.

And now my 5 yr old wants to know why I am laughing. Loudly.

:lol: Oh my! I would have been mortified. I am sure neither you nor your dh ever will forget this!

Oh dear! Hehehehehehe [sorry, I don't know if I could ever laugh at that, but I hope you can. ]

Oh dear! Hehehehehehe [sorry, I don't know if I could ever laugh at that, but I hope you can. ]

I've learned to laugh at it over the years. Sometimes when I'm in a down mood, DH will give me a post-it with a heart drawn on it and it makes me giggle. My face still gets beet red, but I am able to laugh at it! :lol:

I've learned to laugh at it over the years. Sometimes when I'm in a down mood, DH will give me a post-it with a heart drawn on it and it makes me giggle. My face still gets beet red, but I am able to laugh at it! :lol:

Aw, that's so sweet! :)

:lol::001_huh::lol:

Oh my......that ought to make a great memory for you and dh. Terrible when it happens....hysterical years later.....

That is AWESOME!! I know it wasn't awesome at the time but that is a great, hilarious story for you guys to share. :) LOL!