Menu

My student planner

hsmom27

After looking at all the student planners everyone keeps posting, I decided to try and make my own this year. Some people IRL asked for them, so I posted them up on Scribd. Here's the link, link, link, link, and link if anyone wants some more free pages to look through.:) This is one huge file with lots of different weekly set-ups. This is a detailed unit study planner page.

Oh, the page layout looks funny on some of them, but if you open them in excel or word that should go away.

ETA: If there's something you'd like that's not there, lmk, and I could try making one. Chances are, if you want it, someone else does too.

ETA: I think I fixed the links. The planners are all exactly the same. They are just in different colors per my kids requests.

Edited by littlewigglebutts
ETA

After looking at all the student planners everyone keeps posting, I decided to try and make my own this year. Some people IRL asked for them, so I posted them up on Scribd. Here's the link, if anyone wants some more free pages to look through.:)

Oh, the page layout looks funny on some of them, but if you open them in excel or word that should go away.

These look great! How old are your children?

Hmmmm I tried downloading a couple but I can't download them in xls format? Only pdf, docx or txt.

How can I get them in xls format? Anyone know?

Some sheets were created in word and some were created in excel. If it was a word doc you should open it with docx. (I think:tongue_smilie:)