Menu

It's official-another daughter is getting married

This will be our 2nd wedding in 7 months. Our Robyn got married last April and we will marry another daughter, Christie in November. Oh the joys of having so many daughters!! We are so happy. Busy, but happy!

HERE is their photo shot minutes after he popped the question!:hurray:

Oh the joys of having so many daughters!!
:eek: Can I just do one mass wedding, at least for my 4 girls in a row???

I know a lady who was one of 10, 8 being girls. The oldest girl was on vacation in Italy with her parents when she found the ultimate wedding dress but the price tag...ouch! The dad said he would buy it if all the other girls agreed to wear it. Not only did the other 7 girls wear it (with very minor alterations...size only, they couldn't change how the overall dress looked) but the grand-daughters wore it and now the great-granddaughters are now wearing it. Pretty neat, huh?

Congrats to you and your daughter! :)

:eek: Can I just do one mass wedding, at least for my 4 girls in a row???

I know a lady who was one of 10, 8 being girls. The oldest girl was on vacation in Italy with her parents when she found the ultimate wedding dress but the price tag...ouch! The dad said he would buy it if all the other girls agreed to wear it. Not only did the other 7 girls wear it (with very minor alterations...size only, they couldn't change how the overall dress looked) but the grand-daughters wore it and now the great-granddaughters are now wearing it. Pretty neat, huh?

Congrats to you and your daughter! :)

Oh my, is that so awesome. I've married 2 daughters so far of my 10 and they've both worn the same dress. I imagine this one that is getting married will wear the same one as her sisters!