Menu

Printers Ugh!

That stinks, and I'm sorry you lost your printer! But, hey, six years is (unfortunately) phenomenal! And, printers are on sale right now (back-to-school sales).

That what I keep telling myself, but it was definitely not in my budget right now. Any printer suggestions. I'm off to Staples later today.;)

That what I keep telling myself, but it was definitely not in my budget right now. Any printer suggestions. I'm off to Staples later today.;)

I just bought the cheap Brother monochrome laser printer from Staples for about $100. It got good reviews...but who knows how it will hold up? I'm not exactly optimistic. :tongue_smilie:

I think next time, I'll buy a tablet and just use .pdf files instead of printing. I wonder if it would be possible to eliminate the paper 100%?

I just bought the cheap Brother monochrome laser printer from Staples for about $100. It got good reviews...but who knows how it will hold up? I'm not exactly optimistic. :tongue_smilie:

I have this one! I've had it for a year now and it's never so much as jammed or blipped at me funny, and I use it quite a bit. Even the cheaper Brother printers seem to be light years better than some other brands.

Someone posted earlier about continuous ink supply systems. I can’t remember who it was. You might search for it. You can adapt some inkjet to this. She said she prints unrestricted color and black and white (est 10 reams paper per yr) for under $25 per year!

I have this one! I've had it for a year now and it's never so much as jammed or blipped at me funny, and I use it quite a bit. Even the cheaper Brother printers seem to be light years better than some other brands.

That is great to know! Thanks for sharing. It's my first Brother, and hopefully it will last me f-o-r-e-v-e-r. :)