REQ - New Section? Planning & Scheduling

Ecclecticmum

Req- Add a New Section "Keeping it All Together"  

1. 1. Req- Add a New Section "Keeping it All Together"

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • And of course, Other :p

When looking for planning, scheduling, and organizing threads, they are intermingled throughout the boards (gen, K-8, SN, A/S etc) and I am constantly having to type in searches (through google or here) searching for any related keywords.

Even with people using the WTM method exclusively, they all are different in their filing/planning etc. Some use workboxes, go with the flow, loop or block scheduling, excel sheets, donna young, some create their own fabulous planners etc.

I really think with the amount of planning threads (or you could just look at the Filing thread by itself) and the number of individual threads popping up lately (whether it be from Non-Planners Unite, to more specifics like how to organize and implement TOG) that it would be worthwhile to add a new Section:

"Keeping it All Together" (Yes, this amuses me on many, many levels, I'll admit it)

Where people can put all their planning links, ideas, organizing, scheduling, storage, and the day to day trivialities of keeping up a homeschool, as well as for Curriculum specific items like organizing WTM notebooks or TOG Levels.

I added a Poll, as well (at least I think I did :D ) So what do you think?

I said no. There are so many planning threads because it is summer. :001_smile: Summer is the season the majority of homeschoolers get all their ducks in a row. In a couple/few months it will turn to daily grind, how do you make Curriculum X work in your house, and moms discovering how much that sparkly curricula they bought over the summer is "SO AMAZING!" or didn't fit at all.