Menu

PUPPY DAY!!

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY

Nah, I'm not excited at all!

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions as to what food for a mastiff puppy, I'd appreciate it. :D

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions as to what food for a mastiff puppy

We don't have a mastiff, but we really like the Flint River Rance dog food we feed our dogs.

http://www.frrco.com/ We alternate between the original kibble and the trout/sweet potato dog food. I love that the dog food is organic and has no corn products and the company has never suffered a recall.

I also love that our dogs have a beautiful coat and healthy skin. The added bonus is that the human-grade dog food is absorbed so much better so there is less POOP. Our neighbors also have two Miniature Schnauzers the same age and they comment all the time about the differences in our dogs skin and hair, but they don't have the extra money to buy anything other than a corn-based Purina type.

I priced a few organic dog foods at my local Petsmart, but it was the same as having FRR dog food shipped to my door.