Jump to content


What is this thing called?

Recommended Posts

I have a pinched nerve in my neck and my PT doesn't want me looking down. Reading I can do slightly reclined and my book lifted up so I look straight but I can't grade papers hat way. He wants me to find something that essentially would make a podium out of a flat surface. This way I'm not looking straight down but rather out and down, so like 45 degrees down. So I know what I'm looking for in a store, but how do I google it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...