Menu

Instead of getting ready for school I'm______

I am working on a handout for the car seat safety presentation I'm doing Friday. I wanted a certain thing - picture, easy to read bullets, with just the info parents should check when they put a kid in the car every time. Somehow nothing existed already so I'm making one myself.

Reading threads that are controversial before they get deleted! :lol:

Ack! Did I already miss them? :lol:

I'm heading to the pool for the final day of the conference swim meet. :auto:

(Which means we should start school back up next week.... and I still have things I was supposed to read ahead this summer. :tongue_smilie:)

. . . trying to maintain my sanity, while babysitting two infants, keeping up with our summer math and history assignments, babysitting my 8 yr. old niece, cleaning the house, doing laundry, scheduling and going to appointments for my 9 yr. old to have oral surgery to have two teeth removed after he broke them chewing on a Lego, repainting and redecorating my scrapbook room in order to make it usable for the German exchange student who will be here in 8 days!

I think the new school year is going to have to start later than I originally anticipated. :svengo:

Reading chick lit and hanging out on TWTM forums. Oh, and the Castle forums on TWOP because waiting for Sept is AGONIZING and I need to talk to other people who share my OCD: Obsessive Castle Disorder. :D

That sounds like it would be a much better use of my:D time!

No, still there.

Ack! Did I already miss them? :lol:

I'm heading to the pool for the final day of the conference swim meet. :auto:

(Which means we should start school back up next week.... and I still have things I was supposed to read ahead this summer. :tongue_smilie:)

I should come and sit by you.

I'm listening to lectures. :D

:lol:

No romance novels read today, just good conversation. But, I think it was needed. DH is out of town this weekend. I think it's going to be the weekend of novels, CM and SWB lectures. Procrastination RULES!!!

researching new recipes as I've officially decided I'm going vegetarian. I'm also slowly bringing my family with me, but they will continue to eat eggs and fish. BUT I really need to be scheduling next year!!!!!!

That's so interesting! Do you have Forks over Knives? I bought it thinking it would help us out with my dd's food allergies, but she can't eat a lot of the things in it. What made you decide to take the journey?

:bigear: