Menu

Okay, here's me and the snake

I was very ticked because I'd been trying to get the kids in the car to leave for a doctor's appointment for about 10 minutes. They were all poking around and running back into the house.

But I thought this was so funny I laughed all the way into town. I love a good prank, even if I'm the victim.

You are a much better sport than I am!!! I am impressed with your lack of swearing!!!!

Me too! I would have not only had a heart attack, but would have broken my leg trying to get away. My video would also have a lot of "bleeps" in it.

:lol::lol:

I caught a giant garter snake while mowing the lawn this weekend so I brought it into DH who was working on his ipad. He looked at me grinning there and said, "You know, some men are lucky enough to get wives who hate snakes. Somehow, I ended up with the lizard whisperer."

I'll take care of your snakes for you, Remu!

OMG that is hysterical! (and I hate snakes-- I would have died on the spot!) but I love that the cat is just calmly watching.

And the back and forth with your your son, ending with him saying, 'GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW!!!" while giggling just made it all the more funny!!

Did you keel him? As in, "I keel you!"

astrid (who has seen more than her share of those big Kansas bulls snakes on her grandparents' farm. My uncles used to wrap them around my dad's neck when he was little. No WONDER he hated snakes and got the hell outta Kansas when he went in the army!)

I was very ticked because I'd been trying to get the kids in the car to leave for a doctor's appointment for about 10 minutes. They were all poking around and running back into the house.

But I thought this was so funny I laughed all the way into town. I love a good prank, even if I'm the victim.

You are awesome.