Menu

Key to series...

kwg

With eldest, we used end of 3rd and all of 4th, because that's when I found it. It was all eldest used once it got here, during 3rd because I purchase for the next year before current year is done, through 4th. Eldest used all except the Algebra & Geometry. We didn't use those because they were too simplistic and would be a waste of time. They are only enough to count as Pre-Algebra and Pre-Geometry. Since we were planning on getting eldest an actual Pre-Algebra program for 5th (even though eldest tested ready for Algebra, but we'd bounced around a lot trying to find good Math curr., so wanted to make sure nothing was missed), we didn't see the point in using Key to Algebra & Geometry.

With youngest, we started in 2nd, as a supplement. However, youngest will only be using the Measurement & Metric Measurement books, as that is the area I find most lacking in the main Math program youngest is using.