Menu

my new kitchen! (before and after picture enclosed!)

Not sure what look you're going for' date=' but Lowe's has a nice stainless steel one by Giagni for a relatively good price and good reviews.[/quote']

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Somehow I had missed that one, and all the ones I've seen are about 100 dollars more!!! I like that one just fine, and stainless is what we want. You are the best!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Somehow I had missed that one, and all the ones I've seen are about 100 dollars more!!! I like that one just fine, and stainless is what we want. You are the best!!!!

You're welcome! I hesitated to post it as it's still rather expensive, but it looks beautiful, good reviews and sounds like it's nicely made ... and the price there is much less than elsewhere. You know we'll want another pic after it's installed. :001_smile:

You're welcome! I hesitated to post it as it's still rather expensive' date=' but it looks beautiful, good reviews and sounds like it's nicely made ... and the price there is much less than elsewhere. You know we'll want another pic after it's installed. :001_smile:[/quote']

Yeah..I have no idea why pot fillers are so expensive, but that is definitley the lowest price I've seen. And I do like it.

I will have lots more pictures once the floor is done. Plus pictures of the family room, which was also gutted!