Menu

How many Apologia Books a year?

Quiver0f10

Those should be fine. We've been through most of the elementary Apologia books and the only ones that took more than half a year were botany and human anatomy. We probably could have done botany faster, but we added a lot of nature study and planted a garden.

Edited by Bradford Academy

Those should be fine. We've been through most of the elementary Apologia books and the only one's that took more than half a year were botany and human anatomy. We probably could have done botany faster, but we added a lot of nature study and planted a garden.

Thanks!

I'm going to do both Zoology 1 and Astronomy with my 2nd/3rd graders as an add-on this year when the science lines up with the rest of the curriculum (MFW Adventures). Probably not every chapter of both books, but no doubt there will be some overlap. My kiddos LOVE science, though!

I'm going to have to remember this for next year...I was thinking about doing Zoology with DD for second grade. I didn't realize it only took half a year!

Actually, the books were written to be used one per year. For second grade I think one book would be a good pace. There is a lot of info in there so you don't want to rush. We usually do one book in a semester but my oldest is going into fifth.