Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 7/16-7/22

Broke through my C25K mental block today! In week 5 day 2 they wanted a 20 minute continuous run. I had to stay at day one for a few days but today I did the 20 minutes and felt really great about it! Definitely feel like I am in better physical shape but not a single ounce lost on the scale. Oh well. Will keep plugging away!.

Sun: 7 mile run (had meant to do 8 miles, but at mile 6 I remembered that I'd put a roast in the oven and had forgotten to both set the timer AND tell DH that there was a roast in the oven, so I had to dash home before it burned. :lol: )

Mon: Insanity Core Cardio & Balance + 20 minutes of Flirty Girl Booth Beat.

I was cranky today with my workout :/ snapped on DH while running so he took off and ran ahead of me... I ended up continuing my run after I had my pout fest and finished my wk4 day 2. I actually probably ran a smidge more than required because he had the stop watch, I was cranky and refused to ask time ;)

I do realize that 700 calories yesterday, only three cups of water and mowing grass yesterday evening added to my lack of good mood and endurance today.

Thanks Negin. I've been preoccupied with curricula research and other life stuff. I haven't been exercising as much as I used to. Combination of reasons. I'm forcing myself to chug along, and usually I love love to exercise.

I did nothing over the weekend. This morning I did a short and easy pilates dvd with Barrett.

Broke through my C25K mental block today! In week 5 day 2 they wanted a 20 minute continuous run. I had to stay at day one for a few days but today I did the 20 minutes and felt really great about it! Definitely feel like I am in better physical shape but not a single ounce lost on the scale. Oh well. Will keep plugging away!.

I remember being so happy when I could ran past 5 minutes and not feel like my lung was going to fall out. Love reaching those milestones. :001_smile:

I am nervous about the 20 minute run. I have also noticed that the temperature and humidity greatly impact how I do. Hopefully next week I will run when it is cooler, especially the 20 minute day :D

I've been preoccupied with curricula research and other life stuff. I haven't been exercising as much as I used to. Combination of reasons. I'm forcing myself to chug along, and usually I love love to exercise.

:grouphug: I hear you and can relate. :grouphug:

I won't be able to exercise for a few days, probably not until Friday.

Monday: Decided to do Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior before bed, since I've been feeling rather tight lately. It was really nice to get to stretch out and then go straight to bed! :)

Tuesday: Level 2 of JM's Ripped in 30 + 25 minutes of Flirty Girl. Tonight I'll be teaching a Flirty Girl class for friends to practice for my first GYM class tomorrow.

Edited by Xuzi

Last night I taught my very first professional Flirty Girl class at a gym, and it was a.ma.zing! They want me to start *next week* teaching it two nights a week! I'm so excited!!! I'm going to be paid to workout! :lol:

This morning I did JM's No More Trouble Zones. Had've done this one in a while, and it sure felt like it. :lol:

Last night I taught my very first professional Flirty Girl class at a gym, and it was a.ma.zing! They want me to start *next week* teaching it two nights a week! I'm so excited!!! I'm going to be paid to workout! :lol:

This morning I did JM's No More Trouble Zones. Had've done this one in a while, and it sure felt like it. :lol:

Congratulations!

I did this DVD .... Bodukon and then some swimming.