Menu

Anna is back!!!!

YAY!!! She got home late Friday night. We're so happy!!

She came back with a beautiful tan, a few texts on her phone from a boy (eeek!!), and a filling of the Holy Spirit that rocked her world. I am so excited for her, though I'm trying not to freak about the boy thing. This too shall pass, right?!?!

Anyway, I had to share. It was an awesome conference. Lots of kids gave their hearts to Christ, and all of them were touched in a mighty way. You should have heard the awesome testimonies at church this morning! Beautiful!!

Oh, that's so great! We just had our mission trippers return--I love it when the kids get to spend time at conferences and trips. They come back with experiences that just make God so real to them. And, they share them with the congregation, really leading others that way! "Let no one despise your youth..." :D

It sounds like she had a great time! I know you're glad to have her home. There is nothing like having your kid excited about Jesus! I would have loved to hear your teens in church this morning.

Now it's your turn to pray for me - Francesca landed in Guatamala an hour ago.

:hurray:

And, yes, the text thing passes.:D

Whew! :D

Oh, that's so great! We just had our mission trippers return--I love it when the kids get to spend time at conferences and trips. They come back with experiences that just make God so real to them. And, they share them with the congregation, really leading others that way! "Let no one despise your youth..." :D

Amen!!

It sounds like she had a great time! I know you're glad to have her home. There is nothing like having your kid excited about Jesus! I would have loved to hear your teens in church this morning.

Now it's your turn to pray for me - Francesca landed in Guatamala an hour ago.

I've been following her trip on FB today. I will definitely pray for you, my friend, and for her! Love you guys!

That's great!! :) Happy she's safely back with you!

Thank you!

I'm happy she's home!! That first trip away is always hard on Mom. And uh...no...the boy thing doesn't pass...it gets worse. But all in a good way. :lol: Hang in there!!

Yeah, that's what I figured. LOL!

Was she at SLC in Daytona? We had kids from our church there last week.

No, she was at Branded By Fire in Pensacola. :)