Menu

Horrible Books? Why can't I order online??

NotSoObvious

It's real. I ordered a number of Horrible History and Science books this year from Horrible Books and Horrible Ray sent all the books to me and even prefaced my name with "The Great....":001_smile:. I mailed the check to him on receipt of the books and got a thank you email in return! Not many people run a business like Horrible Ray does anymore.

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old thread, but I had to add my 2 cents, as well, because I love Horrible Ray! I've ordered from him on several occasions and he's so nice. I love the way he packages his items, the way he addresses his packages, and just the way he does business all around. I can't recommend him enough and I'm getting ready to place another order! :lol:

The first time i interacted with him, there was a family with a table of his books at a conference. They said you could take a book, sign your name and email, and he would email you a bill later. I actually gave a check because i wasnt comfortable, but got an email from him anyways saying 'thanks for using our honor system'. I've ordered several more times. The last time I actually lost track and sent him the check 2 mo later with an appology and he was totally fine about it.

he says even if you dont pay right away . . the books are so good, you'll be back!