Menu

Free Starbucks Refreshers!!! :o)

I tried a sample on Wednesday and didn't like it at all. I'll stick with chai or iced coffee. :D

We were underwhelmed, threw the lime one away, split the berry one (it was so so, I could taste the non sugar sweetener), and then split a passon fruit tea (bought it). I'm glad I didn't have much, 3 pm is too late for "more than coffee" caffeine...

OK, I tried the lime but didn't care for it. It didn't taste much like lime, more like cucumber. DD got the berry one, and I had a sip of hers, and liked it better. She drank the whole thing, so I guess she liked it.

If you have a Wendy's near you, right now they have free small coffee drinks (regular, hot flavored, and iced flavored) between 2-5 pm every day.

Thanks for posting! We ran out as soon as I read your post as it was almost 3 pm. I am glad for the sample because this is something that I would've probably ordered as I am not a coffee drinker. But, I didn't like it! It tasted like tobacco to me.

I noticed the same thing - it had a funky aftertaste to it. I was pegging it as more a coffee-ish taste though. I wasn't impressed and I won't be ordering it again.

Ha! I treated my kids too. He warned me of the caffeine. I figured they'd live. It was a one time deal...and they *do* drink coffee once a week, most of them.

Definitely like an herbal tea...only yummier...I don't like herbal/fruity teas so much. Oh..and lighter...like...a flavored water, or really watered down kool-aid. But, yeah, it was pretty decent. Especially for free :D