Menu

Rep Q: Why do I keep getting this message when I try to leave rep?:

You know, that's weird, because I've gotten that message before, too, even though I often could swear that I've not repped that person ever before..... Hmmmmm......

Me too. Just so you know you are not imagining things.

"You must spread more rep around before giving to "x" again" I'm so confused b/c I just tried to rep somebody and I KNOW I've never repped them before so why would I get that message? This has happened to me several times.

I am pretty scatterbrained about leaving rep, but when we first got these new boards, I kept trying to leave Colleen rep and it wouldn't let me. I could rep anyone else I tried---but not Colleen. It became a mini-obsession with me to be allowed to rep Colleen. It took weeks. So I wonder if it has something to do with the person you are trying to rep? Maybe there is a limit on how much rep any one person can receive in a set time? I don't know.

"You must spread more rep around before giving to "x" again" I'm so confused b/c I just tried to rep somebody and I KNOW I've never repped them before so why would I get that message? This has happened to me several times.

I have gotten this, too, and I just learned what rep was -- so I remember the people I have repped. :001_smile: