Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I've seen this word used several times in the last couple of weeks (I've also seen it "interwebz"). What does it mean? Is it slang for the internet? That's how I'm reading it, but maybe it has a meaning I'm not aware of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is slang for the internet. Generally IT people, tech geeks, etc use it....it is a play on the fact that non technical people would call for tech help with their "interweb". So after hearing that wrong term for so long they decided to make the term their own. It is a tongue in cheek thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...