Menu

CC Timeline: first 12 weeks of hand motions out

melmichigan

I am waiting ever so impatiently for the video CC is planning to release of the hand motions for the new timeline, it's due out this fall. Until then there are hand motions for the first 12 weeks in written form for those on CC Connected.

ETA: From what the webpage says there are hand motions on the cycle 1 list, but the moderator of the forums said they were getting them ready "as we speak" 8 hours ago, so I'm not sure if the official ones are up yet. :confused:

Edited by melmichigan

I have been looking a little bit at CC for memory work. I don't think we can afford to buy everything to do all of the memory work (book, cards, CD, etc.). I would however love to at least do the timeline with my Dd. What would I need to get to do that? Are the timeline motions on a DVD?

What exactly is CC Connected? How much does it cost? Everytime I look into CC I feel like my head starts spinning:confused:. Any help clarifying any of this for me would be greatly appreciated.

I have been looking a little bit at CC for memory work. I don't think we can afford to buy everything to do all of the memory work (book, cards, CD, etc.). I would however love to at least do the timeline with my Dd. What would I need to get to do that? Are the timeline motions on a DVD?

What exactly is CC Connected? How much does it cost? Everytime I look into CC I feel like my head starts spinning:confused:. Any help clarifying any of this for me would be greatly appreciated.

The timeline signs and motions aren't yet out on video, it's expected to be released this fall. Right now just the written form is out. I am doing everything at home. The written form of all the memory work, including the listing of the new timeline, is in the guide. If you just want to do the timeline you could just buy the cards.