Menu

organizing for Singapore

kesmom

I thought about doing that once but so many of the pages from the many different books were inconveniently double-sided, meaning what I would need for one lesson would be on side A of a page and what I would need for the next lesson would be on side B. I didn't want to make 1000 copies and I didn't want to have to drag a page from day to day so I just kept them in spines. (However, I will say that since you're keeping them in one file, it would be less of a problem than it would have been for me, since I was thinking about doing that weekly file system.) Just like most everything in life, once you get enough practice, it's easy as pie. That said, if the SM folks started to sell it put together the way you're describing, I would buy it in a heartbeat. :D

I use sticky tabs. The EP and IP move forward with the topics, and I just move the tabs forward whether I use those IP pages or not. I put a different color tab for pages I do want to circle back to for review, and a third color to mark pages of story problems we haven't gotten to.

I just deal with it :D

I had the same problem with another curriculum, but then as another poster said, I found they were double-sided, and needed for individual lessons, it put my OCD into overdrive lol.

I do use bookmarks quite frequently, and just plonk them in at the end of the lesson into all the books, to save me those few minutes getting to all the appropriate pages.

I want a desk apprentice LOL. I can only imagine the shipping cost to AUS for that though.