Menu

Favorite blogs for homeschooling logic stage or high school? Or your own blog?

Thanks for posting these! I'm new(ish) to this forum and was just coming here to look for this exact thing! I have a 7th grade DS this fall and was hoping for some blogs talking about middle school. :)

I also will have a 4th grade DS, a 1st grade DD, and a PreK DS (mostly just wants to be involved so he'll have pics to color and will work on shapes, colors, letters, numbers, etc at the same time as the bigger kids).

Thanks, Angie:001_smile:!

YVW, but your thanks may be premature. I think I posted twice on your blog this morning, trying to ask about guinea hens. Sorry!

I see one comment posted. Whew. I do realize how to spell "realize" *eye roll at myself!* I wonder if our cat would kill the guineas? Let me know how loud they get as they age. I'm so glad they're working.

I love your blog!

YVW, but your thanks may be premature. I think I posted twice on your blog this morning, trying to ask about guinea hens. Sorry!

I see one comment posted. Whew. I do realize how to spell "realize" *eye roll at myself!* I wonder if our cat would kill the guineas? Let me know how loud they get as they age. I'm so glad they're working.

I love your blog!

Angie- pm'd you!

Thanks for the kind words :001_smile:You made my day!!

Perhaps the posts on my blog (listed below my sig line) will become more helpful to homeschoolers of middle & high school students as I've been doing a lot of product reviews for this age group.

Blogging is a work in process.