Menu

Foerester Alg. 1 2nd edition

I was given Foerester's Alg. 1 but the 2nd edition from 1990. I can't find any threads on it but maybe there are some. Here it is at amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Algebra-1-Expressions-Equasions-Applications/dp/020125073X/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_t_4

Is there a major diff. between the '90 and '94 3rd edition? Anyone know? I'm beginning to think it might be impossible to find matching isbn's for the 2nd edition (like teacher's manual, etc.)

Anyone:confused: have any ideas about the differences between the 2 years?

I have Lial's here at the house and am curious as to put them side-by-side and compare. I am still obsessing over curriculum.

Thanks in advance:001_smile:

We got the latest Classics edition-2 student ed. and a Teacher Ed. from Prentice Hall, first I had to establish a homeschool status and verify it. (it was a form) And then now, have an account with them. Since then, I have ordered a student edition in 9th grade Literature from them, as well. Hope this was helpful.....Char

:)thank you

We got the latest Classics edition-2 student ed. and a Teacher Ed. from Prentice Hall, first I had to establish a homeschool status and verify it. (it was a form) And then now, have an account with them. Since then, I have ordered a student edition in 9th grade Literature from them, as well. Hope this was helpful.....Char

:001_smile:

:)thank you

The thing that I found out about ordering the 2 student and a teacher ed. from the publisher was that it was not that costly. The student ed. was $45 and teacher ed. with resources (testing, etc) not much more since they were the brand new Classics edition. That was a relief! Plus, being so new, I believe they will be more resaleable to someone else unless you plan to keep them...

And, they are helpful to talk to, I just spoke with them this morning about our Literature Common Core (which is more $, sadly enough, but nothing compared to Amazon, Alibris or eBay). Just a thought.........;)