Menu

The Anti-HS Crowd is Out in Force, Let's Show Some Love

While perusing Amazon reviews of Tony Wagner's recent book Creating Innovators, I noticed this one getting lots of negative votes from the anti-HS crowd. Would you mind taking a second and giving it a "helpful" vote? I don't know the reviewer and have nothing to gain from doing this, I'm just annoyed by the obnoxiousness of the first commenter's anti-HS rant. :thumbdown:

"Lots," and "in force"? I see four "not helpful"s and one negative comment. What am I missing?

When I first saw the review, it was rated 0 helpful and 6 unhelpful while all the other reviews had all or nearly all helpful. It was buried down on the bottom of the page.

When I first saw the review, it was rated 0 helpful and 6 unhelpful while all the other reviews had all or nearly all helpful. It was buried down on the bottom of the page.
Not having read the book, I can't speak as to whether comment was helpful or relevant, but it seems a very small matter to warrant such a dramatic post title and imagery.