Menu

anyone want to look at this ovulation chart?

What kind of ideas does she want? The charts look good to me, although they are small on my screen, so it is hard to see the details. It looks like their BDing is well-timed. Her luteal phase is 14 days, if I counted correctly, so that is fine. She may have ovulated on cycle day 16 of the second chart, but it might just be anovulatory. I don't know if she has only been trying for these three cycles, but that isn't a whole lot of time to give things, if so.

Edited by BinahYeteirah

I am certainly no expert, but I think the bd'ing is off. It is hard to see on my screen as well. But, I think the bottom line is when they bd. Is that correct? If so, they should have bd on Day 18 the first chart, day 17 the second chart, and day 14 the 3rd chart.

If she is someone who only has ewcm for a short time, like the day prior to ovulation for example. It's pretty important to time the bd close to ovulation. Otherwise, those little guys are just not gonna survive very long.

I am now going to go back to my regularly scheduled programming and pretend that I didn't just offer someone advice on their sex life....

:iagree: Since day 14 appears to be it she might want to try the test kits one month. I charted for years and it never worked well. Test kits worked 4 times in first month I tried. Before someone starts counting 2 kids but several miscarriages. But the kits really helped us.

I am certainly no expert, but I think the bd'ing is off. It is hard to see on my screen as well. But, I think the bottom line is when they bd. Is that correct? If so, they should have bd on Day 18 the first chart, day 17 the second chart, and day 14 the 3rd chart.

If she is someone who only has ewcm for a short time, like the day prior to ovulation for example. It's pretty important to time the bd close to ovulation. Otherwise, those little guys are just not gonna survive very long.

I am now going to go back to my regularly scheduled programming and pretend that I didn't just offer someone advice on their sex life....

It looks like they did BD on the day prior to ovulation on each chart (although I'm not certain about the second chart; *if* she Oed on CD 16, they BDed on the day of ovulation). The days you have listed are the day after ovulation; usually it's too late then, although worth a try.

Edited by BinahYeteirah

I am seeing a delay in peak after her 14th day on the first chart which is a bit abnormal. The 2nd chart is NOT normal. 3rd chart is very textbook ovulation. I really can't see anything else as the chart is way too small. What about her secretions? Is it on time?

Holly

It looks like they did BD on the day prior to ovulation on each chart (although I'm not certain about the second chart; *if* she Oed on CD 16, they BDed on the day of ovulation). The days you have listed are the day after ovulation; usually it's too late then, although worth a try.

I guess my thinking was that once she ovulated, the egg is still waiting for 12-24 hours. If there is no sperm there to fertilize (because she doesn't have good cm to keep it around) then she is missing the timing each time. No?

I guess my thinking was that once she ovulated, the egg is still waiting for 12-24 hours. If there is no sperm there to fertilize (because she doesn't have good cm to keep it around) then she is missing the timing each time. No?

It takes about that long for sperm to get there though....and by the time the temperature has dipped it is usually too late. But more BD can't hurt.