Menu

summer workout ideas

Summer is here and it is too hot most days to walk/run/bike outside. I no longer have access to a pool so swimming is out. The house we moved to is smaller and does not have an area big enough for balance ball workouts. I have done a couple walking type dvds but again, I don't have a very large area to workout in.

I planned on doing mat work/stretching/pilates to improve my flexibility over the summer. But I'm really missing the energy boost and stress reduction of arobics. So, I need some suggestions for workouts that:

1. can be inside

2. does not need a lot of space

3. does not need a bunch of equipment (space related again)

4. won't hurt me :)

Summer is here and it is too hot most days to walk/run/bike outside. I no longer have access to a pool so swimming is out. The house we moved to is smaller and does not have an area big enough for balance ball workouts. I have done a couple walking type dvds but again, I don't have a very large area to workout in.

I planned on doing mat work/stretching/pilates to improve my flexibility over the summer. But I'm really missing the energy boost and stress reduction of arobics. So, I need some suggestions for workouts that:

1. can be inside

2. does not need a lot of space

3. does not need a bunch of equipment (space related again)

4. won't hurt me :)

Okay, I haven't tried this one because it is not me BUT BB's Yoga Booty Ballet. It has all the components you are looking for.