Menu

VP Self-Paced Literature Suggestions or Scope and Sequence

Aconnolley

We are planning to use VP Self-Paced Middle Ages, Renaissance, & Reformation next year along with the SOTW 2 Audios. We have done the VP samples and are really looking forward to it. I am trying to make a list of literature for the kids to read. The VP site gives a list of suggested literature, but doesn't give the order in which they will be used. http://www.veritaspress.com/prodinfo.asp?number=000312 I know that the literature will be assigned in lessons as we go, but is there a ordered list of recommended VP literature or even a scope and sequence for the self-paced course? I guess that I could align our literature with SOTW scope and sequence, but I would rather use the VP one since that will be our main history. Any ideas?

Anyone else using VP self-paced next year? Are you supplementing with anything else? Are you aligning any or your literature with the VP course?

Angela

The VP_Elementary yahoo group has files that tell what books and what chapters are assigned each day. We are finishing NTGR this year and pick and choose on the literature. We love it!

They had exactly what I needed! I had searched online with out finding anything. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Angela