Menu

Andy Griffith has passed

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/03/showbiz/andy-griffith-dead/index.html

:(

Just trying to help y'all keep up with the news, I have nothing to say about the man. My mother tells me he was very nice, but I have never even seen an episode of the Andy Griffith show...

WHAT?!!! Get thee to Netflix! The Andy Griffith Show We love the show but the second season is our favorite.

We're having an Andy Griffith Show marathon today. This has really hit my dc hard as they love the show and admire Andy Griffith so much. I feel so sad. He was an amazing man and so incredibly funny without being crude or stupid. I love that I could let my dc watch every single episode without hesitation because I knew the content was appropriate. I would have loved to have met him.

Matlock has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Currently, I'm a caregiver for an ALZ patient. She and I watch Andy Griffith several times a week. She knows the characters so well. Didn't think I would enjoy the show myself, but I do. It's gentle and funny.

Edited by emzhengjiu
spelling