Menu

Thanks, all! Almost forgot how to reply to using multiple quotes. :lol:

I've been pretty good. When my 3 older dc went to public school, I kinda felt like I was cheating and didn't deserve to visit the boards. I'd also relaxed a lot more in homeschooling my youngest because I'd seen the results of homeschooling my older dc when they went to public school. I'm so glad we homeschooled and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but if I'd known then what I know now, I wouldn't have stressed so much and I wouldn't have pushed so hard. I would've tried to relax and enjoy our time together more.

Dh is retiring soon so we might be moving again. Hoping for a state with homeschool-friendly laws and good colleges for the kids. Oldest is now a sophomore in college but dreaming of becoming a flight attendant. :eek: Twins are high school juniors and enjoying the extracurricular activities but not the AP classes so much. Youngest is still... well, young and carefree. ;)

Hope you all are doing well and life's been good to you so far. :D

Welcome back, and nice update.

Thanks, all! Almost forgot how to reply to using multiple quotes. :lol:

I've been pretty good. When my 3 older dc went to public school, I kinda felt like I was cheating and didn't deserve to visit the boards. I'd also relaxed a lot more in homeschooling my youngest because I'd seen the results of homeschooling my older dc when they went to public school. I'm so glad we homeschooled and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but if I'd known then what I know now, I wouldn't have stressed so much and I wouldn't have pushed so hard. I would've tried to relax and enjoy our time together more.

Dh is retiring soon so we might be moving again. Hoping for a state with homeschool-friendly laws and good colleges for the kids. Oldest is now a sophomore in college but dreaming of becoming a flight attendant. :eek: Twins are high school juniors and enjoying the extracurricular activities but not the AP classes so much. Youngest is still... well, young and carefree. ;)

Hope you all are doing well and life's been good to you so far. :D

Hey there! So good to see you again. I met a couple of other WTMers last week and thought of you and our day together in Oxford. You were the first WTMer I ever met in real life. :001_smile: Glad to hear you and the kids are doing well.

:iagree:

You are needed here. :)

Haha, thanks, Joanne. Am I correct in remembering you introducing the bean dip solution? My memory is terrible, so please forgive me if I'm mistaken.

And to the person that tagged about an open invitation, thank you!

I can tell I'm a total facebooker because I kept wanting to like a lot of these posts.

Megan, I remember! I see you're still in the UK. Oh, how I miss it! How long do you think you'll be there?

It feels weird, Lizzie, to be in two places at once. :D

nmoira, that made me laugh. Miss hearing from you!

And to all the others that were so kind enough to reply, thank you again for making me feel so welcome. Like I said, my memory is absolutely terrible. But I have a lot of good memories from the boards here.

Enjoy your day!