Menu

Give me ideas (not food related)

... just had to throw in that it wasn't a 'what's for dinner' thread :tongue_smilie:

Praise God, my son read a lot of the replies from my middle school thread: http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=402210, and thought about it. He sees how it's not going to lead down a path he wants to end up on. So, he agreed not to attend public school.. yay!

He also really really really does not want to sit at home and do his schoolwork here. It is driving him nuts, but with 4 kids, I like having a pretty straightforward daily routine.

I'm OPEN to all suggestions on changing routines, schedules, and everything. There is another mom interested in getting our boys together while each one does the WAVA (virtual academy) but I just don't know of any facility or what it would look like. From the past I know that any time we had an appointment and left the house it would throw us off for hours. No one wanted to keep working, they wanted to eat, blah blah blah. I can't imagine going to places all over town for my son while the girls don't get a proper day.

I'm throwing this out here b/c I want ideas. I've lined up a few meetings with two moms here to pick their brains, but in the meantime I could use some Hive help!

Bring it!!!