Menu

I just ordered one of those remote "find your keys" thingies!

:tongue_smilie:

Let's hope I don't lose any more keys.

Today is our 17th anniversary.....we may not make too many more if I keep losing keys! :glare: (ok, I exaggerate, but he isn't happy with me!)

Dawn

:tongue_smilie:

Let's hope I don't lose any more keys.

Today is our 17th anniversary.....we may not make too many more if I keep losing keys! :glare: (ok, I exaggerate, but he isn't happy with me!)

Dawn

Oh my gosh. They make something to help me find keys? I know i told you I was awful with keys, so i guess I needed to prove myself yesterday. I took dd12 with me to my favorite little town in NH. It is very artsy and I wanted to get things off both our minds. We had to bring back a pair of shoes there and we decided to go into all the specialty shops. We ended our day with a gelato and a store where many artists sell their goods. We got to the car and......... I Lost the key. We had decided to take dh's car since it is averaging 40mpg and I drive na SUV. I think I mentioned in your other thread that I already lost one of dh's car keys within the first week of him buying his brand new car. :blushing: he has had his car for a month.

So dd and I took every last thing out of my purse twice, NO KEY. We had to go back to every store we went into to see if anyone had turned in a key. Then we had to search every spot in the store I was at because I am known to place things down as I hold an item up and admire it. Well, there was this one store that I had never been into. It had neat stuff from all around the world. We were in there for quite some time until we had thoroughly studied everything in the store. It was really neat. I was certain I lost the keys in that store. The elderly woman who worked there was so upset for us and helped us look for the key. If I had lost this key, dh, who wasn't feeling well yesterday due to his Lymes medication, would have had to drive out to Peterborough, pick us up, and leave his brand new car there. :blushing: we looked well over an hour before dd said she was going to check where we had our gelato. I knew it wasn't there but we had to at least try.

:blushing: I am glad dd insisted on checking there.