Menu

Serious need of prayer, brother nearly died and still in hospital

My father called to tell me that my brother is in the hospital. He nearly died from heat stroke but that's not all.

He got a job cleaning abandoned houses and was drinking Gatorade mixed with energy supplements, so not well hydrated. He also contracted a virus but I cannot remember what it does but now he also has some kind of infection. Plus ... there was meth in his system. He was choking on his vomit, had dangerous diarrhea, was unconscious for 48 hours, his body temperature was 107.7, his brain swelled, and his kidneys have sustained some kind of damage. He is conscious now and speaking but not a lot. He has no recollection of what happened.

So please pray for my brother, his family, and my dad.

Thank you.

My father called to tell me that my brother is in the hospital. He nearly died from heat stroke but that's not all.

He got a job cleaning abandoned houses and was drinking Gatorade mixed with energy supplements, so not well hydrated. He also contracted a virus but I cannot remember what it does but now he also has some kind of infection. Plus ... there was meth in his system. He was choking on his vomit, had dangerous diarrhea, was unconscious for 48 hours, his body temperature was 107.7, his brain swelled, and his kidneys have sustained some kind of damage. He is conscious now and speaking but not a lot. He has no recollection of what happened.

So please pray for my brother, his family, and my dad.

Thank you.

Wow! I'm so sorry. Praying he recovers.

praying and sending hugs for your brother and your family

heat and dehydration can sneak up so fast, :grouphug::grouphug:

and dehydration can alter your mental state so that you aren't even aware how bad it is getting.

prayers for everyone in the heat wave especially those without electricity for fans and a/c.