Menu

Forum Game - Who wants to play again?

But it's not funny. Once in a blue moon, maybe, but in general, it's not. This site is slow enough as it is.

We're all different. Thankfully there are thousands of threads to choose from here. :001_smile: I hope that you know that our responses here have nothing to do with what the original poster of the threads intended for their thread titles to mean. We're just having fun, but it's not meant to be at anyone else's expense. Until now, I had absolutely no idea that this was a controversial thread. :tongue_smilie: Now shopping carts is a subject I know to avoid ... :lol:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking on this, what is up with the slowness of the board still?

Yes! It drives me nuts. There doesn't seem to be a pattern! I might post quite a bit, but it's because I read very quickly. Spy Car has written about why this site is so slow. Maybe he will chime in. (Heck. I know it's free! I don't want to seem greedy, and I do try to make PHP purchases!)

When I am online, I admit, I want things to *move*. I really don't sit in front of the computer all day. I take my little reading breaks here and there, and on my phone, while I have a few mintues to read & post while waiting in the car for a child to be done with an activity etc. Those are not times I can fully give to lierature. This is more like reading Good Housekeeping or Reader's Digest at the dental office. It's not that what I read here is unimportant. It can be very informative and important! Yet it doesn't take the same sort of concentration as Dickens etc.

Edited by LibraryLover

Speaking on this, what is up with the slowness of the board still?

I had to try my hand at seeing if I could come up with anything remotely funny. Obviously, I am not that funny,lol..

I think you are underestimating the punchiness factor of those of us who lol on this thread, because I'm :lol: at your post!

Regarding the board, it may be due to the widespread storm damage.

They did have a good reason to lock it - I asked them too. ;) Someone had suggested that when threads get too long' date=' they can be deleted. To keep the original thread in tact, this one was started as a continuation. No board rules against having fun. :001_smile:

You've got a great sense of humor, so I can't imagine you haven't read some thread titles and had a quick response come to mind. Here's the place to share them so others can have a chance to spit coffee on their screen. :D[/quote']

I didn't know you personally requested to have it locked. I saw the locked thread and the repeat thread and kind of thought "why is someone dragging that tired old thing up again?" I do like a good laugh, but I also think jokes run their course rather quickly.

However, if the board owners don't mind, then by all means continue.

Hopefully you are laughing with me and not at me.. Oh all right you can laugh at me. My son does every time he seems me working out.:lol:

Yes I was laughing with you - you ended your post with lol. ;) :001_smile:

I provide plenty of opportunity for people to laugh at me too - both IRL and here on the board. :D

Do you like exercise videos

I prefer drama myself, but thanks for asking!

Baby Girl Names...

There is a ton of them out there usually used for a female child.

I'm pregnant with our 6th!

I hope by now you have figured out what causes this.

CLE math grade one is moving too fast

Maybe some paperweights possibly? Hope you can catch it!

Sell me on a laser printer!

If I must sell you, can't it be on the floor?

Bathroom doors, open or closed?

Yes. One or the other.

Subsequent threads:

You are all going to be SO JEALOUS

Hypothetically speaking, of course...

Edited by Aurelia

Post your dog thread

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/showthread.php?t=404933

My dog doesn't sew, he knits. Can I post his yarn instead?

(and can somebody please tell me how to post the title of a thread as the link?)

You don't actually need to post a link of the thread, just the thread title. I copy the title from the Parent's Forum General Board view and it copies the link over.