Menu

What's your TO-DO List like? Accountability Group here?

1. Finish planning school year for 2012-2013; order needed curriculum.

-plan out literature studies (5%)

-create excel plan (25%)

-BFSU worksheets-continue (30%)

-order SOTW 1 AG

2. Once homeschool room is finished, organize and buy needed furniture from IKEA (0%)

3. Clean out garage.(50%)

4. Clean out storage shed (o%)

5. Figure out shelving for upstairs closets. (o%)

6. Go through homesciencetools and figure out what is needed for CPO Life Science.(0%)

7. Get bed frames for boys' beds. (o%)

8. Find and purchase scrapbooking armoire (0%)

9. Find and purchase drawers for boys' room (0%)

10. Decide if teaching geography coop class. If so, pick curriculum and get started (Trail Guide?) (5%)

Things that have changed are in red.

1.Find a bookshelf for the boys room and finish arranging the stuff in there and in Pink's room (she'll hopefully be getting their current bookshelf). (0%)

2.Finish getting the homeschool stuff arranged/cleaned up/ready for next year. (95%)

3.Clean out the cabinets on one side of our fireplace. (100% - DONE!!)

4.Get Pink's scrapbook worked on. (95%)

5.Help the boys make scrapbook pages for this school year. (85%)

6.Wash the linens (30%)

7. Find the 10 commandments to hang on the wall. Considering making a project of it. (0%)

Updates to these 2

12. wash all walls -livingroom walls nearly done, hoping to have alcove and kitchen done today too

13. reorganize school shelves and my desks 2/6 done, #3 should be done by end of day and it is the big one.

Adding another item wash inside and outside of all kitchen cabinets/drawers. 2/26 done.

Back to work

I'm adding mine, I'm doing really well right now, but I might slip so I'd like to be accountable somewhere ;)

Packing up house - 90% - hope to be done by Monday morning. Not done on time but I'm starting to feel the exhaustion. Decided to call it before I collapsed. :tongue_smilie:

Getting yard sale ready - 50% - hope to be ready by the weekend of 7/14, everything is sorted, now I just need to figure out pricing and round up tables and racks. :tongue_smilie:

Cleaning out basement - 99% - still need to fold and place outgrown boys clothing into rubbermaid for storage, also need to scrub down the bathroom down there so it's all bright and shiny. Managed to box everything up. Still haven't done the bathroom.

Yard work - 40% - have kids pick up sticks and limbs, do *something* towards sprucing up the porch

Attic - 100% - must be cleaned out soon! It's 100+ degrees so I'm not sure how to go about it, it's still an oven at midnight. I guess I'll just have to do short bursts of work up there with breaks in the a/c between. I. Dread. This!

Pack up wedding china - 100% - I guess I'll do this tonight. Yuck. I'm storing it, I'd rather sell it...sigh. My mother doesn't want me to so I told her she had to be willing to store it in order for her vote to count :D

Thrilled to have this done. Now my china cabinet is emptied!!

My list looks something like this.

We are in the middle of our school year and this week is our summer break. So this week I'm going to:

1. Plan the next nine weeks and get all test prepared and projects graded.

2. Decide on what we will be using next January for 10th grade and buy one class each month until then.

3. Restock all school supplies while on sale.

4. De-clutter the garage. I really dread this project--it will take several months.

5. Gather supplies to make the farm house bed on Ana Whites website.

6. Order mattress for said bed.

7. Research and start our volunteer project for this area.

8. Go to outlets and get baby clothes to donate to military hospital for new babies.

9. Make all grand-babies a new quilt and each a no sew fleece blanket for their beds.

10. De-clutter school books that we no longer need.

1. Finish planning school year for 2012-2013; order needed curriculum.

-plan out literature studies (10%)

-create excel plan (50%)

-BFSU worksheets-continue (30%)

-order SOTW 1 AG

2. Once homeschool room is finished, organize and buy needed furniture from IKEA (0%)

3. Clean out garage.(50%)

4. Clean out storage shed (o%)

5. Figure out shelving for upstairs closets. (o%)

6. Go through homesciencetools and figure out what is needed for CPO Life Science.(0%)

7. Get bed frames for boys' beds. (o%)

8. Find and purchase scrapbooking armoire (0%)

9. Find and purchase drawers for boys' room (0%)

10. Decide if teaching geography coop class. If so, pick curriculum and get started (Trail Guide?) (15%)

Changes in red.

• 3 weeks later...

I've come back to this thread to update, though I'm not sure anyone else is still paying attention. The county fair and 4H had me completely derailed for a couple of weeks, but here's my update. Humor me. It makes me feel better if I think I've finally gotten something accomplished! Now I'll need to come back with a new list. Items in red updated..

1. Go through curriculum I have and decide which I'll use, sell, or donate.

Moved it all to the basement and have it in subject piles. At least it's not cluttering the house. Have sold quite a bit, but still have some to go through.

2. Decide which Logic to use for Ds.(Not much accomplished as I am thinking in circles. Not a good indication of logical thinking.) Posted on HS board for advice, but need to get Ds to look at samples. DONE!

3. Post more for sale items. I'm going to delete this since it's an ongoing process as I clean out.

4. Buy the remaining books we need. Done!

5. Plan the school year and decide on final plan for extracurriculars. I think extracurriculars are decided, but might need to be adjusted for finances/time. Still working on coming to some peace with decisions in this area.

6. Sort my own topical non-fiction reading and decide on order of importance. (Fun reading like books about anxiety --in dogs & kids, ADHD, and clicker training.) Books sorted, but not started. I want to read for fun!

7. Clean out my upstairs hall. Got all the school books out, now need to go through the TOG bookshelf I keep there.

8. Whole house declutter and cleaning.

9. Weed side garden.

10. Finish grooming Dd's Springer Spaniel and take him to the breeder who is helping me, so she can tell me how much I messed up! (Almost done, just back feet and touch ups left.) Always a humbling experience.....took him on Wed. Breeder corrected the left side and gave me the right side for homework. Worked on him yesterday and today and it's as good as it's going to get. Wish it weren't going to need to be done again in a couple of weeks, but I'm learning and I'll get faster eventually. Taking this off the list since it's a chore like dishes--always has to be done again.

11. Help Dd make and deliver a pie for the actual breeder who came to Dd's show and bought her an expensive show lead. Done, finally!

12. Figure out how on earth we are going to afford a new laptop and Ds's braces! No progress here, except I did finally tell Dh how much braces will cost. There may not be a new laptop. I am using my laptop now and the braces are scheduled--costs not as bad as I thought.

I forgot to list (b/c I forgot I had to do it--might be some denial here) E mailed my Public Speaking course description to the library where I would like to hold classes and requested a room.