Menu

I need to start thinking about painting my house interior neutral to sell.

What is your favorite brand/color/sheen of paint. also, do I leave trim gloss white? I am seeing many new homes with an offwhite trim. Would you want too see same color throughout a different tone for dining, bathrooms, master? We just replaced all brass fixtures with brushed nickle if that makes a difference.

What is your favorite brand/color/sheen of paint. also, do I leave trim gloss white? I am seeing many new homes with an offwhite trim. Would you want too see same color throughout a different tone for dining, bathrooms, master? We just replaced all brass fixtures with brushed nickle if that makes a difference.

Gloss white trim would be fine (and congratulations for having *gloss* white instead of flat).

If you're doing this to sell, then yes, I'd probably go with the same color everywhere. Probably the buyers will want to pain their own colors anyway. :-)

We used "Silver Sage" from Restoration Hardware in several rooms of the last house we sold. Of course, we really like that color, and used it on our new house in Texas, which, BTW, has white trim :-)