Menu

Glutton for punishment?

Are you happy? I mean, are you happy with everything you do or do you feel you NEED to do everything but feel bad about it?

I found some really great products that I am ok with buying. Take the Tuscan Marinara from Trader Joe's for example. That stuff is so delicious!! And it's cheaper than a jar of GOOD quality tomatoes. I buy a case at a time. Or bread. I keep a few loaves of good quality in the freezer incase I don't bake.

I do the things that make me happy and I can afford, and also that pay for themselves in some way. I just do not wish to do things that make me feel miserable and tired all the time.

Well, I do about half of the items on your list... I do them because I feel that there's value in them and they're important to me. When my priorities change, I adjust - sometimes that means I stop doing certain things.

Sounds like your plate is more than full. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate what's truly important and worth your time and energy? :)

If it feels like punishment to you, find another alternative.

:iagree: Nothing terrible is going to happen if you buy cloth diapers or get your eggs and veggies from the Farmers' Market. I mean, doing it your way is fine too, but if it's causing you so much stress, maybe you should reevaluate your list.