Menu

"You Wouldn't Want To..." book series at Costco

kemilie

I know they're not terribly high brow, but my kids get a kick out of the You Wouldn't Want To Series... for anyone else who has kids that enjoy them (think young males in particular!), found them at Costco today packaged as "volumes"! They have four different volumes for $9, and each one has 5 of the You Wouldn't Want to books in it. Awesome deal as normally on Amazon they're $10 each and 4 for 3 so come out to $7.50 through Amazon. And with the sets at Costco you can get 20 of the books for $36, or $1.80 each. :) Just wanted to pass that on!

Edited by kemilie

Liz, that happened to me, too when these first came out :). I agreed, i wouldn't want to be that either!! LOL.

You may have to really look for these books in the warehouse. In my club, they were buried (sorry, still on the coffin thing) in the center of the table where I couldn't even reach them for myself. I didn't see them on my first two passes even though I was specifically looking for them! I only found them because I was DETERMINED that they were there (I was actually scouting the boxes UNDER the tables) and finally spied one half-covered by another stack of books that had been knocked over.

I've been watching at my Costco for a MONTH, since this was first posted by someone else.

Just found them last week and like someone else said, buried in the middle of the table. Grrr, hate the lack of organization in the book section.

They didn't have any that I really needed, wanted something to do with ancients, romans, etc....but I bought one anyway, because gosh darn, I've been waiting for them, lol!

I've been watching at my Costco for a MONTH, since this was first posted by someone else.

Just found them last week and like someone else said, buried in the middle of the table. Grrr, hate the lack of organization in the book section.

They didn't have any that I really needed, wanted something to do with ancients, romans, etc....but I bought one anyway, because gosh darn, I've been waiting for them, lol!

:iagree: :)

I wound up getting all 4, eventually, as my kids get a kick out of books like that. I was lucky that they were easily reachable. When the books I want at Costco are out of reach, my 5 year old is still small enough for me to boost him on top so he can grab what I need. ;)

I picked 3 sets up today. They were all packed in one box and I had to dig through it to find the 3 I got. They were kind of buried at my Costco too but there was another woman there looking at one and that helped me spot them.

Thanks for the heads up that they were there!

I picked 3 sets up today. They were all packed in one box and I had to dig through it to find the 3 I got. They were kind of buried at my Costco too but there was another woman there looking at one and that helped me spot them.

Thanks for the heads up that they were there!

Do you have an item number by chance? Does each pack have it's own number?