Menu

Taking a Board break

I did it!! 3000 square feet purged and cleaned!! I wavered when I had everything done, except the basement. 1000 square foot of teen boys - bedroom, weight room, TV/game room, and a 19 year old that, I swear, has hoarder tendencies.

I summoned my inner braveness, and plunged in! I even moved furniture by myself, cleaned my porches, and planted my flower bed.

Now I am giving myself a one week break, and then back to school planning.

I did it!! 3000 square feet purged and cleaned!! I wavered when I had everything done, except the basement. 1000 square foot of teen boys - bedroom, weight room, TV/game room, and a 19 year old that, I swear, has hoarder tendencies.

I summoned my inner braveness, and plunged in! I even moved furniture by myself, cleaned my porches, and planted my flower bed.

Woohoo! Come visit ME, now, and show me how it's done! :D

Wooot!! You are my new hero! Please don't tell my dh......he will think you had a great idea and want me to try it.