Menu

Ahhhhh! Thanks to the board ...

I am in heaven. I just found some Chaco sandals on sale at our local outfitters. Knowing that many of you are big Chaco fans, I tried them on. I am in heaven. I am not taking them off. I think I may wear them to bed ... or maybe not:).

Thanks again for turning me on to these terrific sandals. Even my chronically sore ankle thanks you. They are almost too pretty to wear to the climbing gym. I don't want them to smell like my feet do after taking off my stinking climbing shoes or to get dirty from that 10yo crumbled rubber floor.

BTW, dd found some Teva flip flops that are dressy enough to wear to church. I think we found her some sports sandals online. I may actually be done with shoe shopping until fall.

:party:

I have bad feet, too, and I know what a difference a really comfortable pair of shoes can make. I bought a new pair of Keens at REI a couple of months ago and I was doing a happy dance in the store, I was so excited that they fit perfectly and were so comfortable. I'll have to check out some Chacos the next time I'm there; I haven't tried those yet!

Jackie

I have a pair of Keens, but they just don't offer nearly as much support as the Chacos. My ankle was sore walking to the end of the block in them. That is how bad it is. But, the surgery to fix it means breaking my ankle so they can get in there and I am not at all confident that I would heal good as new from that, so I am waiting.

I have a pair of Keens, but they just don't offer nearly as much support as the Chacos. My ankle was sore walking to the end of the block in them. That is how bad it is. But, the surgery to fix it means breaking my ankle so they can get in there and I am not at all confident that I would heal good as new from that, so I am waiting.

:scared: :svengo:

Jackie

Are the Teva sandals the ones with the multiple interwoven nylon straps in cute colors? If so, I bought one pair, liked them so much I went back and got two more. Now I have ones with green/grey straps, turquiose/black straps, and pink/grey straps. And I love them all!!!

When I find a great pair of sandals, I tend to buy several pairs because there is no guarantee that I will be able to find them again the next summer and I care a LOT more about comfort than I do about keeping current with fashion!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058YWK5Q/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00

This is a link to the children's size shoe my daughter bought. She said she used the chart on Amazon.com and it seems true-to-size. So far, the shoes are very hardy and still look great.

These are the ones I just purchased for my shoe fanatic, but has to have good support, good traction due to mobility issues, daughter. It is very rare to find shoes that she and I both agree on for her!