Menu

Any chance that there is a unicycle rider here?

My daughter (almost 11 yo and 5' tall) really loves her unicycle, but it's too small. We need to get her a new one that will hopefully last several years, but I have no idea what to get or where to look (the one she has was gift from my parents). Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

We've bought 3 from unicycle.com over the past 5 years with good luck. The last one we bought for my 11 year old (he's like 4'8") older teens and adults ride too so hopefully we're done for a while. We actually had to cut down the post so he could make it short enough. He got a giraffe last Christmas too which is fun!

Cool there are other uni kids here! :D

Shameless bragging :D, but since there are unicyclers out there this was my son's spring unicycle performance (I'll probably delete in a bit, so PM me if you want to see it and the link is gone). We'd love to see other kid unicycle videos if you got anything. My son unicycles in a youth performing arts circus so it's a unique program. (link removed - PM me and I'll send it to you if you're into unicycle youtube videos!)

Edited by kck

I am so excited you all like unicycle.com. The family's youngest son played soccer with my son. Mr. Drummond used to play the banjo during games. (They also own banjo.com.) I see Mr. Drummond riding his unicycle a few times a week during the school year. I don't drive by their house very much when I am not going to school. They are very nice people.

I am so excited you all like unicycle.com. The family's youngest son played soccer with my son. Mr. Drummond used to play the banjo during games. (They also own banjo.com.) I see Mr. Drummond riding his unicycle a few times a week during the school year. I don't drive by their house very much when I am not going to school. They are very nice people.

Cool! The question is, can he play banjo while riding unicycle? :D

You know, you really can find the answer to any question here :lol:

It sure is! I Googled first, got overwhelmed, and thought to ask here! I am so glad that you ladies knew where to look - and how cool that Caroline knows the owners! My DD's birthday is in Sept. and I need to ensure plenty of time to ship.

Thanks again!