Menu

I <3 Garage sales

This morning, I found a children's microscope for $5, one of those all-in-one game sets (chess, cards, Chinese checkers, dominoes, cribbage, etc.) for $3, a few children's books, atlases, encyclopedias, and D'Aulaires Book of Greek Myths - fill a bag for $3, and a full set of Snap Circuits for $1!! It was a great morning for our school room! :)

Awesome!!!!! I love them too. :001_smile:

Too bad you weren't at my garage sale today. I had a HUGE table full of homeschool books (both curriculum and literature), educational games etc. We sold all but 2 bins of books and a few other little odds and ends.

You did better than me -- esp on the Greek Myths book! My neighbor's children were having a sale today and I went shopping out of the kindness of my heart. I bought a Shrinky Dink set. I loved them as a kid and now my children are enjoying them.

I dig classic toys that don't require batteries. :)

contessa - wish I was at your garage sale, too! But I was pleased with today's finds, even if they weren't homeschool specific.