Menu

6 weeks to go and I am miserable!

Tomorrow I will be 34 weeks. This week my allergies hit me, hard!! I took Clarity and improved for two days and last night I went downhill. I now have a full blown sinus infection and pressure/infection in both ears! Yuck!! They got me in first thing this morning and now I have a z-pac and sudafed to take along with the claratin. I hate taking meds, I feel so disconected on sudafed, especially. But, I am already feeling a little relief.

I have never been as sick as I have this pregnancy....3 UTIs back to back, 10 weeks of horrible morning sickness, round ligament pain, a pulled muscle, and now this. Plus, he is the wiggliest of all three kids. I think he is longer too. He loves to stick his little booty in my rib cage!!

I do like my GP's scale better than the OB's....according to the scale today I am still under 200 pounds! I came close to 220 with DD, I have been working to eat healthy and have maintained a good weight so far :)

I am just rambling, I blame the medicine head feeling. Feel free to ignore me....

34 weeks was my tolerance level. Beyond that I was just in a crabby mood until labor/delivery.

:grouphug::grouphug: But you're going to have a baby! And babies rock! Of course, that doesn't help you feel better right now. But :grouphug: anyway. :)

Oh, gosh, I am so sorry. I had all three of mine in the summer and it was just miserable. With my first, I gained so much weight and was just a big hot mess and the only way I could sleep was in the pool on a raft. I was brown as a biscuit that summer! :) He weighed 9lbs and 4 oz! No wonder I was miserable! Also, two weeks overdue by my calculations. That giant baby is starting his junior year of college in the fall and is 6'4" and loves to hang out in the pool with me, still. I hope your last few weeks get easier. Maybe they'll just fly by...

How much "Clarity" did you take? Perhaps too much :) Hope you are feeling better soon :)

Claratin provides anything but clarity :) I was/am on my phone ;) DH is working and we are having a movie day....Nanny McAfee Returns is over, now Babe. I promised DD an icee because she got a shot today. We will be heading to 7-eleven eventually. My head currently feels like it is lead weight! Thankfully, baby boy is napping not wiggling and stretching!

I keep picturing myself snuggling my new little one and smelling his baby smell (assuming I have my sense of smell back ;) ) It makes it all worth it in the end, I know. I just feel pretty wimp right now. Thanks for the support. Don't mean to whine, but I am a pathetic patient ;)

Claratin provides anything but clarity :) I was/am on my phone ;) DH is working and we are having a movie day....Nanny McAfee Returns is over, now Babe. I promised DD an icee because she got a shot today. We will be heading to 7-eleven eventually. My head currently feels like it is lead weight! Thankfully, baby boy is napping not wiggling and stretching!

I keep picturing myself snuggling my new little one and smelling his baby smell (assuming I have my sense of smell back ;) ) It makes it all worth it in the end, I know. I just feel pretty wimp right now. Thanks for the support. Don't mean to whine, but I am a pathetic patient ;)

:lol: Just trying to add some humor. My first was due Aug 10, I do sympathize. I developed PUPPPs at 33 weeks and had him at 38w3d, it was just torture!

I can be whiny as well, as much I like to think I'm not :) Pregnancy brings out the worst in you sometimes~ Thankfully babies are cute :)