Menu

The. Movers. Did. Not. Show. Up.

The truck had to be loaded today, so we did it ourselves. Please, someone come deliver a hot bath. And alcohol.

I'll leave it to Jenny it Atlanta to post a pic of some Warre's Warrior Port. Good stuff, that.

So what happened? I mean, you called the movers to check on them and...? You couldn't reach them and they just never showed? How bizarre! That's when your imaginary online friends don't come in handy, eh? So sorry!

The truck had to be loaded today, so we did it ourselves.

Please, someone come deliver a hot bath. And alcohol.

Oh, BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPING @*#&$^!

If you need help on this end, lemme know. I'm a bit over an hour away and I won't tell dh where we're going so his back should be fine.

I'm speechless. Yikes. Sadly, the rum is gone (Why is the rum always gone?!...), or I'd pass it over.

We rent and drive the truck ourselves, but hire people to load/unload. The hired loaders never. Showed. The phone number was bad. The company we hired them through ( eMove, we've used them before and have been happy) were clueless. Thankfully, they didn't have our money yet, and thankfully, we had a friend able to come help. And thankfully, my kids were FANTASTIC! But ... Arch. The movers on the other end had better show. I don't think I can face the piano again!

That's just so wrong. So very, very wrong. Like wrong enough to make you want to send them a horse's head in the mail.

Hein40.gif(Does anyone here get "Godfather" references?)

Anyway, you definitely need a nice glass of port. For medicinal purposes, of course.

We rent and drive the truck ourselves, but hire people to load/unload. The hired loaders never. Showed. The phone number was bad. The company we hired them through ( eMove, we've used them before and have been happy) were clueless. Thankfully, they didn't have our money yet, and thankfully, we had a friend able to come help. And thankfully, my kids were FANTASTIC! But ... Arch. The movers on the other end had better show. I don't think I can face the piano again!

Oh, I'm so glad they don't have your money! Good grief. Hugs to you -- gently, as not to disturb your aching muscles!

I can't believe they did that to you! {{{hugs}}} Do y'all have some Traumeel on hand for when the muscles start to complain? I think i'd get at least three tubes of that stuff.

YAY, BOYS! I'm so glad to hear they were helpful. Isn't that wonderful? (You know, after you've recovered, and have the chance to look back and really dwell on how much you appreciate them.) That's very cool.

Good luck on the other end. Is there anyway to check the numbers, talk to people, and confirm, ahead of time, that the guys will be there to help unload?

Dy

:grouphug: You poor thing. The same thing happened to my sister. Horrible, horrible. I mean, hey we're talking about moving here. It ain't an everyday thang.

The truck had to be loaded today, so we did it ourselves.

Please, someone come deliver a hot bath. And alcohol.

I'll leave it to Jenny it Atlanta to post a pic of some Warre's Warrior Port. Good stuff, that.

So what happened? I mean, you called the movers to check on them and...? You couldn't reach them and they just never showed? How bizarre! That's when your imaginary online friends don't come in handy, eh? So sorry!

Here you go... sorry it's a little late. Maybe for tonight?

warreswarriorlithocard.jpg