Menu

Toilet plungers...concealing/storage (sorry to ask)

;) If you can't fit a plunger under the sink, and you have extremely low flow toilets that consistently get blocked, and you think it is gross to have to run to the garage and run through the house with a plunger (especially the return trip), what do you do?

I don't like looking at them, and the under the sink space is insufficient.

Would putting them in a flower pot or some other container work? Does anyone else have a solution?

Others MUST deal with this problem....right?

I would think a flower pot would be fine. I have this plunger in one of the bathrooms.

Linens and Things often sends me a 20% off coupon in the mail. If you live in an area that receives them, it could be used for this plunger.

:)

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1349058&cp=&sr=1&origkw=plunger&kw=plunger&parentPage=search

Very cool. But a little spendy, considering I like the $1.50 type of plunger from Walmart the best. :D

I may just try some sort of pot that I can bleach out regularly.

Thanks for the link.

Jo

;) If you can't fit a plunger under the sink, and you have extremely low flow toilets that consistently get blocked, and you think it is gross to have to run to the garage and run through the house with a plunger (especially the return trip), what do you do?

QUOTE]

Ok, spin-off question. I don't suppose there's a "travel plunger" for those of us who don't have issues with our own toilets but have run into trouble at other people's houses? Maybe a nice folding one in some sort of flowery case that could be carried in a purse? :lol:

Not that I've ever had that happen before.

I bought a cheap, good-looking bathroom trash can from Wal-Mart, something that matched the bathroom. I put the plunger in the trash can, and place it in a corner. That way it's easy to reach but in a somewhat "elegant" container! :001_smile:

This is what I did too!