Menu

What Are My Options? Shipment Not Received

About 3 weeks ago I ordered homeopathic HCG from a seller in OK. They shipped on the 4th with delivery due on the 6th. I still have not received the order.

The USPS tracking shows it went from OK to PA and back again twice. The last date on the tracking is the 15th and shows it is at the OK post office but doesn't show it being returned to the seller, so it's either sitting at the post office or it is lost.

The problem is the seller says they will not give me a refund until they receive the package. I'm guessing they don't believe me even though the tracking clearly shows it was never delivered to me and is sitting at their post office.

What can I do? I have a chunk of money sitting on my credit card. I think since they are the seller/sender they are responsible. I have posted numerous messages on their help desk and they haven't responded for over a week now, the last message being that they would credit my account when they receive the product back.

I know a few other people who have dealt with this company and not had any problems. Should I just chalk this up to experience and let it go? I will for sure let my friends who have been using this know what has happened.

Edited by My3Boys

I would contact your credit card company. Explain that you have not received the product in the time specified, and the seller refuses to refund. Do not get emotional with them, stick with the facts in a simplistic way. No need to over explain and confuse the issue.

I would contact your credit card company. Explain that you have not received the product in the time specified, and the seller refuses to refund. Do not get emotional with them, stick with the facts in a simplistic way. No need to over explain and confuse the issue.

:iagree:

If you contact the credit card company, the rep. will open a dispute for you. Interest charges will not accrue on the amount disputed, and the amount will not be included when calculating your monthly payment.

If you file a dispute, it is fairly simple. The credit card company takes over and unless the seller can prove the package was delivered to you, the charge will be removed from your account.

Do not pay off or transfer the amount you have disputed. If you do, you lose your rights to the dispute.

If you contact the credit card company, the rep. will open a dispute for you. Interest charges will not accrue on the amount disputed, and the amount will not be included when calculating your monthly payment.

If you file a dispute, it is fairly simple. The credit card company takes over and unless the seller can prove the package was delivered to you, the charge will be removed from your account.

Do not pay off or transfer the amount you have disputed. If you do, you lose your rights to the dispute.

:iagree: